All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiza is as excited as she can possibly be. Her aunt Lowell is getting married and Liza is going to be a flower girl. She is four years old and a very big girl w. as Aunt Lowell tells her. Aunt Lowell is marrying her long time boyfriend, a man that Liza just loves and she can't wait to be in the wedding with her mother, Susen, who is a bridesmaid. She is very proud of her new white leather shoes. They look just like ballet slippers and the dress that Aunt Lowell bought her is light purple, her very favorite color. Her cousin Elly is going to be the ring bearer. She gets more and more excited until the evening of wedding practice. When the organ begins to play, her feet will just t move. They seem just stuck in place. Her aunt Lowell looks sad and her mother's lips got that firm set that they get just before she asks her if she is going to be ill. Liza wants to walk down the aisle to make Aunt Lowell proud but her, but legs feel like rubber. Aunt Lowell steps up to Liza and asks her softly if she can speak to her. Liza ds yes. When she returns, she has a secret smile and her legs are longer feeling weak. What did Aunt Lowell say to her that helped her to be able to walk down the aisle and t be afraid?
- Author(s)Jupiter Kids
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.