All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionKate Orton loves animals, especially unusual ones. So when she sees a pop-up ad on her computer for an amazing lizard from Australia, she has to have it. The ad says the lizard is actually a kind of chameleon--it can change its color to blend in with its surroundings. But what makes this lizard really strange is that it's a copycat--the ad says it can even change its shape. Kate's parents don't believe all the claims in the ad, but they tell her to go ahead and order it. They tell her t to be disappointed if it's just a plain old lizard. After anxiously checking the mail every day for two weeks, the package finally arrives. But when she finally opens it--there's lizard inside. There's only an egg with a written warning. Is Katie ready for what's about to hatch?
- Author BiographyR.L. Stine has more than 350 million English language books in print, plus international editions in 32 languages, making him one of the most popular children's authors in history. Besides Goosebumps, R.L. Stine has written other series including Fear Street, Rotten School, Mostly Ghostly, The Nightmare Room, and Dangerous Girls. R.L. Stine lives in New York with his wife, Jane, and his King Charles spaniel, Minnie. www.RLStine.com.
- Author(s)R L Stine
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGoosebumps: Most Wanted
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.