All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is part of a two-volume set that provides a guide to all kwn families of lizards, outlining the geographical distribution along with the natural habitats and lifestyles for each species. Volume One describes geckoes, fin-footed lizards, agamas, chameleons, iguanas, basilisks and ales. Drawing on the firsthand experiences of herpetological enthusiasts, the book details: husbandry practices for feeding; administering vitamin and mineral supplements; breeding; and setting up, heating, lighting and maintaining vivaria. Descriptions and colour photographs illustrate physical characteristics of the lizards.
- Author(s)Manfred Rogner
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/01/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour photographs, bibliography, index
- Translated byJohn Hackworth
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.