All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom geckos to iguanas, kimodo dragons to chameleons, lizards are about the most awesome animal around! They inhabit every continent except Antarctica. Some are lethal. Some change color. Some have suction cups on their feet. There is eugh fascinating information about these animals to fill an entire library of readers! But we've taken the absolute coolest information about the coolest animal and compacted it in this fascinating level 2 reader, perfect for anyone who loves slippery, slimy, creepy, and crawly. This high-interest, educationally vetted series of beginning readers features the magnificent images of National Geographic, accompanied by texts written by experienced, skilled children's book authors. The inside back cover of the paperback edition is an interactive feature based upon the book. Level 1 books reinforce the content of the book with a kinesthetic learning activity. In Level 2 books readers complete a Cloze letter, or fun fill-in, with vocabulary words. National Geographic supports K-12 educators with ELA Common Core Resources.Visitwww.natgeoed.org/commoncorefor more information. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyLAURA MARSH is a long time contributor to National Geographic Children Books.She has written a large number of books in National Geographic Readers seriesand also in Mama Mirabelle and Toot and Puddle series.
- Author(s)Laura Marsh
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Level 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.