All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is our seventh set of Happy, Healthy Pet titles. These latest books will bring our series up to fifty-five titles and, like the others, they are books pet owners can turn to for the essential information they need to raise a healthy, happy pet. All books contain information on: c feeding c grooming c housing c health care c what to expect from the pet c basic training As our series expands and focuses on different kinds of pets, the emphasis remains on making the pet a companion. Owners of more unusual pets will particularly appreciate the expert advice in these books because professional care for exotic animals can be hard to come by. As always, the instruction on the books is from experts people who kw their pets intimately but always remember what it was like to have one the first time. Happy, Healthy Pet guides are rich with professional quality color photos and are designed to be enjoyable and easy to learn from. Expert herper and author Steve Grenard details care information for a variety of lizards commonly kept as pets, including geckos, ales, monitors and more.
- Author(s)Steve Grenard
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication11/11/1997
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date28/03/2016
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight316 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.