All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 4 August 1892, an elderly couple living in Fall River, Massachusetts were slaughtered with a hatchet. Their daughter, Lizzie was accused of the crime, tried and acquitted. Yet 'conventional wisdom' and Fall River society have always considered her guilty, asking the question, If Lizzie didn't swing the hatchet, who did? Now, after more than a century. Professor Masterton uses modern forensics and extensive research to answer that question convincingly.
- Author BiographyWilliam Masterton
- Author(s)William Masterton
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight400 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.