All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of six funny stories with an audio CD, each story is told with rhythmic text and phonic repetition specially designed to develop essential language and early reading skills. Suitable for reading aloud or beginner readers. Guidance tes at the back explain how parents can help their children get the most out of this book.
- Author(s)Lesley Sims,Russell Punter
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitlePhonics Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Semple
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.