All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLlandud is famed as being the 'Queen of the Welsh Resorts' and is w the largest seaside resort in Wales, lying on a flat isthmus of sand between the Welsh mainland and the Great Orme. The town, rewned for its beaches and piers, has changed a lot over the years, with a lot of development along the seafront. From its Victorian architecture to its sweeping sand and shingle beaches, Llandud has long been a favourite destination for holidaymakers. Llandud History Tour takes us on a tour of this seaside town, explaining the history behind its well-kwn landmarks and revealing the former uses of some of Llandud's finest buildings.
- Author BiographyJohn Lawson-Reay was a self employed freelance press photographer and film maker in Llandudno and worked as a contractor to BBC TV for 37 years, twice winning Royal TV Society awards. He is Chairman of the Llandudno and Colwyn Bay History Society and a trustee of Llandudno museum and lectures on local history as well as writing a monthly column for the North Wales Weekly News.
- Author(s)John Lawson-Reay
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.