All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of the best culinary recipes and articles from the Llewellyn's Herbal Almanac. From making your own herbal vinegars to preparing a Thanksgiving feast, these articles and recipes give you many options for how to incorporate herbs into your culinary life. Includes contributions from Elizabeth Barrette, Dallas Jennifer Cobb, Anne Sala, and Tammy Sullivan.
- Author BiographyLlewellyn Publications has grown and expanded into new areas of personal growth and transformation since it began as the Portland School of Astrology in 1901. Along with the strong line of astrology books the company was founded upon, Llewellyn publishes books on everything from alternative health and healing, Wicca and Paganism, to metaphysics and the paranormal. Llewellyn has long been known as one of the world's leading publishers of New Age books, producing a wide variety of valuable tools for transformation of the mind, body and spirit. Reach for the Moon-and discover that self-help and spiritual growth is what Llewellyn is all about.
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.