All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA useful handbook full of colour photographs of wildlife in Wales - the common and uncommon species. It includes descriptions of various mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates that naturalists would find in Wales, as well as all common plants.
- Author(s)Paul Sterry
- PublisherGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- Place of PublicationConwy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Translated byIolo Williams,Bethan Wyn Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.