All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho doesnt love to dive into a good meal? Our sense of taste is importantwithout it, how would we kw what we like to eat? Early readers take a tour of their taste buds and explore worlds of flavor. From a fresh, sweet orange to a yummy slice of pizza, readers will learn all about this savory sense with text presented in standard Latin American Spanish and English. Strong picture-text correlation enhanced by full-color photographs helps build early reading skills in budding, hungry readers.
- Author(s)Alex Appleby
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMIS Cinco Sentidos / My Five Senses
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width196 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byChristina Green
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.