Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn this paper the authors extend the tion of a continuous bundle random dynamical system to the setting where the action of R or N is replaced by the action of an infinite countable discrete amenable group. Given such a system, and a motone sub-additive invariant family of random continuous functions, they introduce the concept of local fiber topological pressure and establish an associated variational principle, relating it to measure-theoretic entropy. They also discuss some variants of this variational principle. The authors introduce both topological and measure-theoretic entropy tuples for continuous bundle random dynamical systems, and apply variational principles to obtain a relationship between these of entropy tuples. Finally, they give applications of these results to general topological dynamical systems, recovering and extending many recent results in local entropy theory.
- Author BiographyAnthony H. Dooley, University of Bath, United Kingdom. Guohua Zhang, Fudan University, Shanghai, People's Republic of China.
- Author(s)Anthony H. Dooley,Guohua Zhang
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number233/1099
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.