All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocal Flap Reconstruction 2e consists of 78 photographic case studies illustrating the techniques of local flap repair for the reconstruction of skin defects. From basic explanation of the principles of reconstructive surgery to some of the more advanced and recent procedural skills, like island flaps, the book covers all aspects of flap surgery in a concise and visual manner. Over 400 colour photographs take the reader through individual case studies in the pre, intra and post operative stages of flap reconstructive surgery. This includes valuable 3 month follow ups that highlight realistic patient outcomes. This text covers all regional anatomical parts for flap reconstruction, t just head and neck, like many other titles on flap reconstruction. The book contains a flexible structure - starting with simpler flaps and progressing to more advanced techniques for ease of use for practitioners with different levels of experience and surgical requirements. The second edition continues the style of engaging writing style which was so successful in the first edition, with historical lens on the discipline and recognition of personal surgical styles and creativity. The final section of the book looks at potential problems and solutions with flap reconstruction. The Skin and Cancer Foundation of Victoria has once again endorsed this text - approving the use of their logo on the front cover. Local Flap Reconstruction - sample chapter from McGraw-Hill Education ANZ- Medical.
- Author BiographyAnthony Penington is Consultant Plastic Surgeon at St Vincent's Hospital and Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne. He is Senior Lecturer in Surgery in the Department of Surgery at the University of Melbourne and a Visiting Plastic Surgeon to the Skin and Cancer Foundation, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Anthony Penington
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteillus
- Weight1271 g
- Width217 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other
- AU $24.31New
- AU $49.49New
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.52
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $68.30
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.26
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $41.25
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $28.18
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $35.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.