All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key approach taken in this book is that all local ecomic clusters have something in common - specific case-studies are thus put into wider perspective in a masterly study that will be of keen interest to both ecomists and geographers.
- Author BiographyThomas Brenner is Research Associate at the Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems at the University of Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Thomas Brenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.