All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor Small Business Owners Who Are Losing Money To Online Price-Slashing Competitors! Stop Wasting Money And Time On Facebook, and Twitter. Social Media Is Not How To build Your Local Business. Local Online Marketing was written specifically for the small business owner that has a retail store or service business serving their local area....and body else. Your Advertising Sales Reps Are Lying To You! Stop being an advertising victim! Are you tired of buying advertising that delivers thing except excuses from the advertising rep? All that ends w. Do you own a small business and want to increase the number of customers you get from online advertising? Do you want more internet generated leads for your business? It's longer eugh to have a website and hope that people find you online. You have to be online, everywhere your customers are looking. Take Back All The Loyal Customers You Have Lost To Online Pirates, And More Discover How Just Five Minutes A Day Will Get You The Following;
- Multiple page one Google search results for your local business.
- Online business listings that get you found On Google.
- Your website seen in multiple local Google searches.
- The best ways to get top Google Plus Local listings
- How to quickly dominate YouTube search results..Make your videos go viral!
- How to use your competitor's advertising to bring real buyers to your business.
- How to beat your competition. Get your business found first in any online search
- The best types of YouTube videos to attract customers like a magnet.
- The proven ways to make your business easy to find for local online shoppers.
- Author BiographyClaude Whitacre has been a retail store owner for 12 years. In 2008 he began looking for ways to market his business online to local shoppers. After four years, and hundreds of hours, he finally cracked the code. This book is the result. For the cost of a cheap lunch, you will find out everything you need to know to promote your local business online. Currently, Claude gives seminars, talks, and workshops to groups of small business owners across the country. Claude lives with his wife Cheryl in the small college town of Wooster, Ohio.
- Author(s)Claude Whitacre
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.