Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $135.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $93.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost radical reforms to planning finally covered in one book Localism and Planning looks beyond the political sound bites to examine the practical, legal and administrative implications of the most radical reforms to the UK planning system in 40 years. For the first time, and in one volume, this brand new title brings detailed commentary together on the vast range of legislative and policy changes that amount to the coalition Government's localism agenda for planning reform. Localism Act 2011 and much more Localism and Planning sets out and explains the changes introduced by the Localism Act as well as the introduction of the Community Infrastructure Levy, Local Enterprise Partnerships, the National Planning Policy Framework, the abolition of the regional strategies, and a number of other legislative and policy changes. Helpful tools and practical guidance Whatever area you work in, Localism and Planning has all the practical guidance you need. While the main bulk of the book clearly explains which changes have been made, the final chapter considers what they will mean in practice for developers, local authorities and communities, particularly highlighting how to take advantage of new opportunities and how to tackle new obstacles. Overall this book will help you shift your mindset to work within this brand new system. Most helpfully the book also contains extensive cross-referencing to original source material thus making it an invaluable aid to legal, planning and political research. The comprehensive list of contents and appendices cover every essential area of the planning reforms.
- Author BiographySimon Ricketts is SJ Berwin's UK head of real estate and a partner in its planning and environment group. He is a former barrister with a wide contentious and non-contentious planning, compulsory purchase and local government law practice. Duncan Field is a partner in the planning and regeneration team at Wragge & Co and a former barrister. He advises on all types of development projects dealing with related planning, environmental, compulsory purchase and infrastructure issues. He has extensive experience in city centre regeneration, transport infrastructure and judicial review litigation.
- Author(s)Duncan Field,Simon Ricketts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $100.99Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.