CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionA study on minimalist syntax this book develops an empirical argument for a crash-proof computational system. This framework allows for vel analyses of quirky subjects in Icelandic and Spanish, indefinite SE in Spanish and different types of expletive constructions in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Icelandic.
- Author BiographyLUIS LOPEZ is an Associate Professor of Spanish Linguistics at the University of Illinois, Chicago, USA. He is the author of over a dozen articles on syntactic theory in refereed journals and edited books. In 2005-6 he was the recipient of a fellowship by the Alexander von Humboldt foundation.
- Author(s)Luis Lopez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.