All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionLocalizing Global Finance illustrates that private equity has become a more significant component of China's ecomy based on a pattern of new domestic elites importing and implementing a largely Western financial model.
- Author BiographyJustin Robertson is an Associate Professor and Associate Head of the Department of Asian and International Studies at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Justin Robertson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.