All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA country facing serious ecomic challenges, the Philippines is also a democratic polity with a vibrant civil society sector. This collection is the first of its kind to focus on five global civil society movements in the Philippines-Freedom from Debt Coalition, Stop-the-New-Round Coalition, Tobin tax advocacy, Transparency and Accountability Network, and the Philippine Fair Trade Forum-and their responses to the inequities of neoliberal globalization.
- Author BiographyTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem is professor of political science and director of the Third World Studies Center at the University of the Philippines.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight467 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.