All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA country facing serious ecomic challenges, the Philippines is also a democratic polity with a vibrant civil society sector. This collection is the first of its kind to focus on five global civil society movements in the Philippines-Freedom from Debt Coalition, Stop-the-New-Round Coalition, Tobin tax advocacy, Transparency and Accountability Network, and the Philippine Fair Trade Forum-and their responses to the inequities of neoliberal globalization.
- Author BiographyTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem is professor of political science and director of the Third World Studies Center at the University of the Philippines.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byTeresa S. Encarnacion Tadem
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.