All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on lock-in thermography, an analytical method applied to the diagsis of microelectronic devices. This useful introduction and guide reviews various experimental approaches to lock-in thermography, with special emphasis on the lock-in IR thermography developed by the authors themselves.
- Author BiographyOtwin Breitenstein studied physics at Leipzig university and graduated there in 1980. After dealing with spatially resolved capacitance spectroscopy of point defects (Scanning-DLTS) at the Institute of Solid State Physics and Electron Microscopy in Halle until 1992, he is a scientific staff member at Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Halle. His main interest field is electronic device and materials analysis by electron microscopic and IR-based methods. Wilhelm Warta studied Physics at Wurzburg and then Stuttgart University, where he graduated and received his PhD with research on charge transport properties of organic molecular crystals. 1985 he joined Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems in Freiburg starting with work on carrier lifetime measurement techniques for semiconductor materials. His fields are the development of measurement techniques for solar cell development, characterization of solar cell material and solar cells, device and process simulation as well as high precision calibration of solar cells.
- Author(s)Martin Langenkamp,Otwin Breitenstein,Wilhelm Warta
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.