All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the world of high school, cliques are a rmalcy: the nerds, goths, jocks, the same in every school. Underneath the surface you never kw what things people are hiding. Things like homosexuality. Jamie and Jordan think they are the only ones. Jamie is a shy, bottom-of-the-totem-pole, freshman who can't bring herself to tell the head cheerleader how she feels. Jordan uses Jamie to hide his sexual preferences. When it all comes out of the closet, will Stacy feel the same about Jamie, will it turn out ok, or will Jamie and Jordan become social outcasts?
- Author(s)A C King
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.