All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mary Daheim's latest Bed-and-Breakfast mystery, Judith and Renie get stalled on a train ride to Boston, and they're about to go where fast, because a body just turned up.
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a communications degree from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series, the mother of three daughters, and has three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBed-and-Breakfast Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.