All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mary Daheim's latest Bed-and-Breakfast mystery, Judith and Renie get stalled on a train ride to Boston, and they're about to go where fast, because a body just turned up.
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a communications degree from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series, the mother of three daughters, and has three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Bed-and-Breakfast Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.