All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories that I offer you are a veritable peek into the nchalant (relaxed) world of the Author, Lofdoc. In contrast to the previous two books that have much emotional and personal confessions (book one, Medical and personal views); and many stories about animals, nature, and mystery stories (Book two, Fish Tales, and stories of the unusual); this third book, An Octogenarian's Oracles, is written in a clear, unbiased friendly sort of way. There are stories that are stalgic (Willow trees); there are stories that reflect and admonish (Regrets); and there are just plain fun to read stories (water skiing, smile please, use it, or lose it). Over all, the book has many stories that will prompt comments such as: Yeah, I remember seeing that, or prompt a sighing reader to comment these stories are true, oh so true. And so dear readers, I have given you my very best efforts. I have tried to put in print almost all elements that characterize my life on this planet. To this end, I have incorporated all three books into a Trilogy titled: LOFDOC'S STORIES SHORT AND SWEET Book one - subtitle Medical and personal views Book two - Fish tales and stories of the Unusual Book three - An Octogenarian's Oracles I, Lofdoc, (Lots of fishing Doc), an 87 year old Octogenarian, hope you will enjoy my humble efforts, as much as I have enjoyed writing them.
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.