All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories that I offer you, are a compilation of many subjects, thoughts and emotions. They are, when viewed in their entirety, a veritable snapshot of my life on this planet. I have included my views of medical subjects that I had encountered during my thirty plus years as a Doctor of medicine (Internal Medicine) during the 1950's, through the 1980's. There are stories that have happy endings and, alas, many with sad conclusions. There are many animal, nature and sports stories and, best of all, stories about aquatic life (fish). As I have encountered life's mysteries throughout my life's journey of 86 years, I have recorded the psychological, emotional and physical impact on the human and animal world.
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.