All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of: Kuroha Shizuko kiruto jiyu jizai ni rogukyabin. Tokyo: Nihon Hoso Shuppan Kyokai, 2008.
- Author BiographyShizuko Kuroha is a celebrated quilter in Japan. She was the featured celebrity quilter at the Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival for several years. In addition to quilt patterns, she designs reproductions of vintage Japanese indigo fabrics.
- Author(s)Shizuko Kuroha
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.