All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA how to book for those interested in building a Log Home . When you are ready to look at the most important aspects of a project, this is the book for you. I discuss budget, needs, and design. Using the included exercises and worksheets you move through the process. Then I guide you step by step through estimation, design, and ultimately the construction process. This literature is a proven way to develop a workable project, design, and budget for only the cost of the book. This is for the reader who is tired of flipping through picture books and ready to establish a foundation for the project they kw they have the ability to undertake.
- Author BiographyJobe Leonard lives in Dandridge, TN. After attending Tennessee Technological University he received his MBA at Lincoln Memorial University. He is a project manager with Hearthstone Homes and has currently built over 100 custom Log and timber frame homes in 26 different states. This includes a recent project he managed that was named the 2012 National Timber frame Home of the Year.
- Author(s)Jobe David Leonard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.