All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2095, every facet of society runs perfectly by computers and advanced techlogy. Citizens like Britannia Stone conduct their lives effortlessly with a genetically embedded barcode linked to Central, the world government. But this easy lifestyle, one without ecomical hardships, crime and disease, comes with a price-the freedom of choice. Now world citizens are beginning to mysteriously disappear. John Ettinger, a society inactive and member of the underground group called the Starters, kws the reason why. With the help of Kendall Kwlton, a highly gifted psychic child, it becomes a race against time as Britannia and John join forces before they are next to disappear. They must stay alive long eugh to reach Central's mainframe and destroy the enemy before the enemy destroys all of mankind.
- Author BiographyCaitlin McKenna is a produced screenwriter and published author with four published novels. She enjoys writing in both the science fiction and rom/com chick lit genres. In addition to her writing, Caitlin works in the film industry as a voice-over actress and voice-casting director. She has worked on over three hundred films and a dozen television shows. She is currently working on RoboCop, Transcendence, This Is Where I Leave You, and the A&E series Bates Motel. Caitlin lives with her husband and four rescued dogs in southern California.
- Author(s)Caitlin McKenna
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.