Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Manhattan Prep Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide is truly cutting-edge. Containing the best of Manhattan Prep's proven strategies, this book will teach you how to tackle the LSAT games efficiently and flexibly. Beginning with how to recognize each and every game type, the Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide takes you through the entire solving process. You will learn strategies for making inferences, techniques for accurate diagramming, and tools for improving your time management. Each chapter is designed to encourage mastery with timed drill sets that use real LSAT logic game questions and provide in-depth explanations, including hand-drawn diagrams and tes from Manhattan Prep's expert LSAT instructors. The books wraps with coached practice sets and with complete solutions to all the logic games in PrepTests 40-60. Additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
- Author BiographyAt Manhattan Prep, we pride ourselves on teaching that goes far beyond lecture-style classes. In order to do so, we make certain to attract and retain the best LSAT prep teachers in the country, ensuring that every instructor has years of experience and a 99th percentile score, and hiring less than 5% of qualified applicants. We also treat our teachers like the professionals they are - they're paid $100/hour (up to 4 times the industry standard), they're asked to contribute their own ideas to their classes, they help us keep improving the overall curriculum, and they go above and beyond for their students. Our LSAT curriculum is developed by the brightest in the business, and it incorporates what we've learned from helping our students learn. Our books are the very best.
- Author(s)Manhattan LSAT
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Out-of-print date30/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.