All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book consists of 220 logic problems on which students can practice their beginner's logic skills. At least one solution is provided for each exercise. The point is to provide a vehicle for practice that will t make additional demands on the instructor's time. In addition, Logic Problems, unlike most other secondary texts, does t require the additional purchase of a primary text. It includes sentential and predicate arguments, and employs truth tables, formal proofs, conditional proofs and reductio. Contents: The Apparatus; Sentential Problems; Predicate Problems; Sentential Solutions; Predicate Solutions.
- Author BiographyJames Hall is Thomas Professor of Philosophy at the University of Richmond in Virginia.
- Author(s)James A. Hall
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/10/1991
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width141 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.