Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Logic Puzzle, readers find mindbenders ranging from spatial awareness conundrums to code-cracking challenges and word-based puzzles.
- Author BiographySarah Khan has been a children s writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children s puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K.
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQEB Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBrain-Busting Puzzles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQEB Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.