CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects papers on central aspects of Meing's Gegenstandstheorie (Theory of Objects) and its transformation in contemporary logic, semantics and ontology covering the impact of his views on grasping and representation, the status of nexistent or inconsistent objects and their incorporation in theories like Noneism and Possible-World-Semantics, as well as studies on Meing's tion of probability.
- Author BiographyMauro Antonelli, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy; Marian David, University of Graz, Austria.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- Languageeng, ger
- Series TitleMeinong Studies/Meinong Studien
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight405 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMarian David,Mauro Antonelli
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.