All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHybrid Artificial Intelligent Systems (HAIS) try to deal with the complexity of real world phemena using a multidisciplinary approach and a plurality of techniques. Logistics Management and Optimization through Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems offers the latest research within the field of HAIS, surveying the broad topics and collecting case studies, future directions, and cutting edge analyses. Using biologically-inspired algorithms such as ant colony optimization and particle swarm optimization, this text includes solutions and heuristics for practitioners and academics alike, offering a vital resource for staying abreast in this ever-burgeoning field.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1533 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byArturo Hernandez,Camelia Chira,Carlos Alberto Ochoa Ortiz Zezzatti,Miguel Basurto
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.