All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLogistic models are widely used in ecomics and other disciplines and are easily available as part of many statistical software packages. This text for graduates, practitioners and researchers in ecomics, medicine and statistics, which was originally published in 2003, explains the theory underlying logit analysis and gives a thorough explanation of the technique of estimation. The author has provided many empirical applications as illustrations and worked examples. A large data set - drawn from Dutch car ownership statistics - is provided online for readers to practise the techniques they have learned. Several varieties of logit model have been developed independently in various branches of biology, medicine and other disciplines. This book takes its inspiration from logit analysis as it is practised in ecomics, but it also pays due attention to developments in these other fields.
- Author(s)J. S. Cramer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.