All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their final month of elementary school, 11-year-old Aldo Zelnick and friends are faced with a series of Lasts: Last Cafeteria Meatloaf; Last Band Concert; Last Monkey Bars Fail. Blindsided by an uncharacteristic sense of loss, Aldo decides to bag some new Firsts--including putting himself out there for the 5th grade talent show--only to be beset by a series of logjams. This twelfth installment in an A-to-Z alphabet series also includes a glossary of fun and challenging L words, such as lackadaisical, loony, and limbo.
- Author BiographyKarla Oceanak is the author of the Aldo Zelnick Comic Novel series for children as well as other books for children and adults. She has been a writer, ghostwriter, and editor for more than 20 years. Kendra Spanjer illustrates the Aldo Zelnick series as well as other children's books and commercial projects. They share a studio in Fort Collins, CO.
- Author(s)Karla Oceanak
- PublisherBailiwick Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Aldo Zelnick Comic Novel Series
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBailiwick Press
- Content NoteB&W illustrations throughout
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kendra Spanjer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.