CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTHE NINTH BOOK IN THE LOGOLOUNGE SERIES once again celebrates expert identity work by table designers and up-and-coming talents from around the world. This edition's far-reaching collection offers inspiration, insight, and an indispensable reference tool for graphic designers and their clients. Masterminded by Bill Gardner, president of Gardner Design, the LogoLounge.com website showcases the latest international logo creations.LOGOLOUNGE vol. 9 PRESENTS THE 2,000 BEST LOGO DESIGNS as judged by a select group of identity designers and branding experts. Logos are organized into 20 visual categories for easy reference. Within each section, case studies allow a closer look at designs from diverse firms such as Hornall Anderson, Lippincott, Tether, Von Glitschka Studios, OCD and more. Each story details the logo design journey, from concept to finish. LOGOLOUNGE vol. 9 is the definitive logo resource for graphic designers, brand managers and start-ups looking for ideas and inspiration.
- Author BiographyEmily J. Potts has been a writer and editor in the design industry for more than 20 years. In that time she has managed a slew of publications, people, and events. Currently she is an independent writer, editor, and consultant working for a variety of clients in and out of the design industry. Previously she was the acquisitions editor at Rockport Publishers where she collaborated with and award-winning designers, illustrators and writers to imagine and produce nearly 100 beautiful, informative books for the design community.
- Author(s)Bill Gardner,Emily Potts
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight953 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.