All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 3,000 original logos, collected and selected by the rewned LogoLounge.com website, this collection provides an endless resource of ideas and inspiration for graphic designers. Organized thematically with the broader focus of type and calligraphy, the collection features logos that cover all categories of logo design, including typographic, illustrative, pattern driven, and photographic.
- Author BiographyCatharine Fishel specializes in working with and writing about designers and related industries. She is editor of the website www.LogoLounge.com and is the author of many books about design, including Redesigning Identity, LogoLounge 1, LogoLounge 2, LogoLounge 3, and LogoLounge 4. Bill Gardner is president of Gardner Design and has produced work for Cessna, Learjet, Thermos, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Kroger, Hallmark, Cargill Corporation, and the 2004 Athens Olympics. His work has been featured in New York Art Directors, Communication Arts, Print, Graphis, and the Museum of Modern Art, as well as many other national and international design exhibitions. He's the founder of http://www.LogoLounge.com and the author of LogoLounge I-VI and the LogoLounge Master Library series. He lives in Wichita, Kansas.
- Author(s)Bill Gardner,Catherine Fishel
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationGloucester, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note3000 colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.