Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionListed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site the Loire Valley has been attracting visitors from the four corners of the earth for centuries. Whether you feel more at home in vibrant cities such as Tours, Angers and Orleans, or slumbering rural villages, untouched by tourism then the Loire Valley has something for you. With its sumptuous chateaux like Chambord and Villandry, legendary vineyards and fragrant rose gardens, there is a rich cultural heritage here and one that is reflected by the people who continue to work the land, producing the wealth of fine food and crisp fruity wines. Including author recommendations of great days out, from driving routes to city walks, plus the low-down from the locals, ensuring it's t the typical tourist route you will be taking. Footprint's guide to the Loire Valley is visually stunning and inspiring, helping you plan the perfect trip.
- Author BiographyFor over 25 years Roger Moss, former editor of Everything France magazine and with several hundred published illustrated travel features to his name, has been exploring and documenting the landscapes, architecture and culture of France. He lives and works in Poitou-Charentes with his wife Julia.
- Author(s)Roger Moss
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Full-colour Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight526 g
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.