All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegendary dance photographer Lois Greenfield captures the beauty and form of the most talented dancers of our time from the world's leading dance companies. This collection one that will be appreciated by lovers of dance or photography surveys Greenfield's creative output across the last two decades, and includes her entry into color photography. An elegant mograph celebrating the signature gravity-defying images from one of the world's most accomplished and respected photographers, Moving Still expresses the artistic possibilities of contemporary dance reflected through an inimitable lens.
- Author BiographyLois Greenfield is a photographer of contemporary dance based in New York City. She is the recipient of the 2015 Dance in Focus Award in recognition of her groundbreaking photography. William A. Ewing is a renowned museum director, curator, and writer on photography.
- Author(s)Lois Greenfield,William A Ewing
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1792 g
- Width262 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Lois Greenfield
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.