All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLoku and the Shark Attack is an adventure story with a beautiful difference - it has a soul. The story is about a young village boy, Loku, who undertakes some serious risks to prove to his twin bother that he 'has guts.' To do this Loku must abandon his tribes rules and his conscience. The problems he faces as a result are; an out of control bush fire, being kidnapped while unconscious, a race against an outgoing tide and an inherent shark attack, and perhaps most dangerous of all - betraying his sacred totem animal.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Deborah Carlyon,John Danalis
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight76 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.