Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLombard Street is London's equivalent to Wall Street in the United States. Walter Bagehot was a 19th century journalist and ecomist who wrote about ecomics and government. The eleven essays in Lombard Street give advice on finances and banking. Although his perspective is that of the 19th century his kwledge and advice still hold true today. This is a must read for students of banking history.
- Author(s)Bagehot Walter,Walter Bagehot
- PublisherBook Jungle
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Jungle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.