All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn Lombardi Dies, Orr Flies, Marshall Cries: The Sports Legacy of 1970, Brad Schultz covers the most momentous and significant sports stories from this single year in American history, reflecting on the deeper impact of these events both on the sporting world and on society as a whole. Integration, homosexuality, drugs, lawsuits, and tragedy all crossed the sporting landscape in 1970, and Schultz tells these stories while thoughtfully placing them within the context of the political, social, and cultural events taking place across the country and around the world.
- Author BiographyBrad Schultz is professor in the School of Journalism and New Media at the University of Mississippi. He is the author or coauthor of multiple books that deal with sports, broadcasting, and journalism, including Sports Broadcasting (2001), Sports Media: Reporting, Producing and Planning (2005), The NFL, Year One (2013), and Media Relations in Sports (2014). Dr. Schultz is the founding editor of the Journal of Sports Media and is the producer of several sports documentaries.
- Author(s)Brad Schultz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight626 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.