All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Lombardos arrive, Justine secretly hopes her new neighbor and classmate, Heather, will be a slightly off-center movie lover like herself. As it turns out, it s Heather s younger brother, Mike, who shares Justine s enthusiasm for film, as well as some of her daydreamer s moodiness. Fast friends, Mike and Justine begin to make a movie together, but Justine soon has feelings she doesn t care to admit to anyone . . . especially herself. Is she falling for an eighth-grader? Do two lousy years and three inches really make a difference anyway? Lombardo s Law is a witty love story of two precocious teenagers who have the courage to think for themselves at a time when it s easier t to and when it seems one older believes that you can.
- Author(s)Ellen Wittlinger
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication29/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Juvenile Books
- Out-of-print date30/09/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width122 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.