All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon: A City in Pictures forms a tour of the city's historic streets of medieval and classical architecture, sumptuous palaces and distinctive bridges, and modern skyscrapers such as The Shard. This comprehensive and fully updated tourist memento presents a visual guide to the city's pomp and pageantry, celebrations, carnivals, and glittering night life. It celebrates the rich ethnic mix of diverse cultures that nevertheless exudes the unique character of London, here revealed in more than 500 photographs hand-picked from the archives of the Press Association.
- Author BiographyPA Photos is the photography arm of the PA Group, which also owns the The Press Association, the UK's national news agency. Established in the late 19th Century, the PA has been capturing editorial photography for 140 years, resulting in an extraordinary archive of over 15 million images recording British life over more than a century.
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Note500 full colour photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAmmonite Press
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.