All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom St Paul's Cathedral at twilight to Canary Wharf in the morning sun, from London Bridge at rush hour to Regent's Park at first light, this book's lively text and specially-commissioned photography captures London's sights and people throughout the day. David Paterson's magnificent photography presents a fresh perspective on well-kwn London landmarks and distinctive neighbourhoods.
- Author BiographyJenny Oulton had a distinguished career acting in the theatre, including time with the Royal Shakespeare Company, before becoming a Blue Badge Guide registered with the London Tourist Board. A well respected authority on London, she uses her theatrical skills to enthral visitors to the city. David Paterson is a landscape and commercial photographer with many years' experience and has a particular passion in photographing London. He was specially commissioned to photograph the city for this book.
- Author(s)Jenny Oulton
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight862 g
- Width255 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)David Paterson
- Foreword byJohn Humphrys
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.