All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin architectural illustrator Thibaud Herem as he leads us through the streets of London to discover some of the most striking, elaborate, and intriguing art deco buildings in the capital. From imposing, Orwellian giants to the hidden jewels of the thirties, Thibaud takes us on a tour of London's forgotten architectural masterpieces in an art edition of giant proportions.This edition features detailed illustrations of Abbotshall, Southgate Station, Battersea Powerstation, the RIBA building, the Daily Telegraph building, the BBC Broadcasting House, the Carlton Cinema in Islington, The Screen on the Green, the Hoover Factory, Ideal House, and the Michelin Building.Thibaud Herem is a French illustrator currently living and working in London, England. He is rewned for his intricately detailed, hand-drawn architectural illustrations for clients such as the Conran Shop, Esquire, and Diplo magazine.
- Author BiographyThibaud Herem is a French illustrator currently living and working in London. His work is characterised by his love of architectural facades and his fondness for pen and Indian ink. Today he is renowned for his intricately detailed, hand-drawn architectural illustrations.
- Author(s)Thibaud Herem
- PublisherNobrow Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNobrow Ltd
- Content NoteFully Illustrated Throughout Full Colour
- Weight612 g
- Width300 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.