All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLets you meet Shakespeare, Heine and Hogarth south of the river, find Virginia Woolf in Bloomsbury, discover Blake and Trollope in Westminster, happen on the Carlyles in Chelsea, come across John Keats in beautiful Hampstead and search for Bacon and Hanif Kureishi in the London suburbs.
- Author BiographyRudiger Gorner is Chair of the Department of German at Queen Mary, University of London, and Director of the Centre for Anglo-German cultural relations. He has written biographies of Thomas Mann and Rainer Maria Rilke.
- Author(s)Rudiger Gorner
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication10/03/2007
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight400 g
- Width125 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byDebra Marmor,Herbert Danner
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.