All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPut the wonderful & thrilling city of London in your pocket with this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size, yet big on detail, this compact, dependable London city map will ensure you don't miss a thing. * Includes three pop-up maps covering West End, central London, the whole of the Underground network * Additional maps covering Southwark, buses and Theatreland are also included * Handy, self-folding tourist map is small eugh to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format * Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination * Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring this magical city.
- Author BiographyPopOut is the unique, genuinely pocket-sized map which features our patented PopOut fold. It is this innovative design that allows our precise, easy to follow cartography to be right in your hand when you need it most. Moreover, the origami fold means you can do away with that awkward, oversized map, making it a compact and discreet reference tool that doesn't shout 'tourist alert'! PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city. Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers - standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range - Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade. Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travellers the world over.
- PublisherCompass Maps
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- FormatSheet map, folded
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Series TitlePopout Maps
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPopOut Maps
- Weight36 g
- Width130 mm
- Height95 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.