Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $13.36+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon: Secrets & Celebrations takes you on a virtual tour of this wonderful city, at a time when London will be in the spotlight and visited by even more people than the millions who already come every year to discover the magnificent architectural heritage, cultural riches, vibrant social scene and must-see sights. Divided into sections covering historical London, London's parks and gardens, London landmarks, London transport and much more, you can explore this exciting city from the comfort of your armchair, or flick through to reminisce about your recent visit. From Trafalgar Square, via the daffodils and crocuses of St James's Park, to the less well kwn treasure of Charles Dickens' house, the stunning photography and informative text make this the ideal gift or souvenir for Londophiles.
- Author BiographyAndy Williams studied photography at Guildford School of Art. He is acknowledged to be one of Britain's foremost landscape photographers, and pictures from his library have appeared in books, brochures, calendars, greeting cards and posters from all over the world. He uses a 5 x 4 inch camera with lenses from 65 mm to 500 mm for his landscape and architecture photography, but also has a 6 x 7 cm outfit for, as he puts it, 'anything that moves'. He is totally dedicated to his profession and strives to produce beautiful images of the world about us, concentrating his skills mainly on the United Kingdom, where nothing gives him greater pleasure than to record on film the ever-changing moods of nature. So if you come across a small man waiting patiently beside a large camera atop a tripod, you will know it is 'the happiest man he knows'!
- Author(s)Michael Robinson
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleSecrets & Celebrations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width279 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographer(s)Andy Williams
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.