All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-up to Jason Brooks' highly successful Paris Sketchbook is a stunning gift book that brings the big smoke to life through beautiful imagery. From the West End to the Square Mile and from Liberty to hipster hang-outs, Brooks explores modern-day London through his unique visual repertoire that unites high fashion, fine art and traveller's sketches made on the fly. Although best kwn for his gorgeous fashion illustrations, which feature regularly in Vogue and Elle, travel has been a recurrent theme in Brooks' work and, with this new volume, his picturesque adventures continue to amuse and inspire. Part guide book, part illustrated journal, this whimsical take on the swinging city will appeal to both London lovers and fashionistas. Sumptuous production with different stocks and inks will make this a must for anyone who loves fashion illustration and beautiful books.
- Author BiographyJason Brooks began working regularly for British Vogue after winning the Vogue Sotheby's Cecil Beaton Award for Fashion Illustration. Jason has drawn at the couture shows in Paris for the Independent newspaper, those in New York for Visionaire and London Fashion Week for Elle. He is the author of Paris Sketchbooks, 2013.
- Author(s)Jason Brooks
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width206 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.